What is the HerStory Global Women’s Empowerment Conference?
A conference to bring Women together globally on “Making the Impossible Possible”. A conference to spark citizen engagement towards empowerment and social sustainability.
* The HerStory Global Women’s Empowerment Network is an organization founded in New Zealand as a grassroot movement facilitating and bringing women together to share not only personal experiences but innovative, creative, business and philanthropic sustainable solutions to the social, economic, environmental and personal issues affecting women internationally.
* Reintroducing and introducing Ubuntu, a “We-philosophy”. Meeting the need to rethink how we address sustainability issues starting from the base, empowering the global citizens, giving the simple tools and opening up the agenda for broader citizen engagement.
* A two-day conference, to be held in 1000 locations around the world with a maximum of 100 speakers at each event and connecting one million women worldwide. The conference aims to open up the scene for a meeting of minds, global collaboration, co-creation to sustainable growth, empowerment and change.
* To showcase what has already been done by women in business and personal life, create awareness, scale what has proven successful, create and develop new networks and of course spark of new change projects.
* Our “in a box working model” will ensure easily packaged, easy to implement tangible take-homes for the conference participants.
No mentor added yet...
To see the wall in this community, sign up for a FREE account or log in now
To see who is a member of this community, sign up for a FREE account or log in now
HerStory isn’t a ‘typical’ tribe. It’s unlike anything you will have experienced before or since. The reason for this bold statement? It’s what we hear every time from the women who speak and attend.
This global and collaborative initiative, brings together women, from all cultures and creeds, to join together in sharing inspirational, enlightening, uplifting personal stories and experiences of issues that are affecting women – socially, economically and environmentally.
The mission is global.
We are reintroducing (and introducing) Ubuntu, a “We-philosophy”
To join your group of interest or topic, click on the Group.
To see groups of this community, sign up for a FREE account or log in now
This is your personal place where you can list ideas and thoughts that only you can see.
We invite you to here work on your vision for the future. Describe it in detail and as if it was already here
Also, add as many ideas as you want in the list here below. An idea is something that could solve a challenge or in some way add value to people. Add all you can think of. These ideas are saved in your personal account, they are your ideas and you are in control. We just want to help you turn your good ideas into great business.
Enter Community Password
Your new community is created
Well done, your new community and Cubimo challenge is now created! Before you launch it to the world, go ahead and customize the appearance by adding your own cover image, inviting mentors, adding resources and more. We will guide you step by step and if you have any questions, please reach out to support at any time.
- To upload your own cover image, please make sure the image is 1110x240
- To invite mentors, click the mentor invite and either find someone in Cubimo or invite someone by email
- To add resources, either upload your own (course, article, files or services) or select from a mentor who is on Cubimo