Sleep is a basic need. In Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, sleep is defined as a basic need, along with food, drink, shelter, and oxygen.
Here are eight reasons why regularly getting a good night’s sleep is crucial to being on top of your game as an entrepreneur.
1. Improved concentration
2. Enhanced problem-solving skills
3. Better memory
4. Less anxiety and depression
5. Boosted immune system
6. Improved social interaction and emotional function
7. Better physical form and more efficient exercise
8. Decrease in other health risks
Now, you must understand why sleep is crucial for success as an entrepreneur
Why right amount of sleep is vital for entrepreneurs
FREE Access. Get instant access to this article and more.